Immediate Opening for an Office Admin Assistant at a local Tire Shop in Charleston, SC!
Office Administrator Job Purpose: Office Administrator will be responsible for various administrative duties. You must have excellent customer service skills and be a persistent problem solver.
Administrator Job Duties:
- Assist Branch Manager with various task as needed
- Perform counts and ensure all inventory is accounted for and reported accordingly
- Maintain adequate inventory levels to meet customer demand
- Investigate and correct discrepancies in reported quantities and locations of all stock
- Answering and routing telephones calls and taking messages.
- Manage cycle counts of product inventories regularly
- Monitor delivery schedule and customer orders
- Filing and general administrative duties.
- Accuracy of accounting entries.
- Compliance with OSHA policies pertaining to this position.
- Any other operating function in connection with the company
- Excellent safety and attendance performance will be expected.
- Must have core computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and related programs.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have excellent organizations skills
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take the initiative, able and willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to attend appropriate training sessions.
- Some extended hours and/or work on Saturdays may be required.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Two years college associate degree preferred.
- At least one year of previous administrative experience in a customer service environment is preferred.
- Familiar with billing & receiving functions and inventory management.is preferred.
- Must be able to pass a background check including employment history, SSN Verification, criminal history, etc.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
Additional Information: This position typically operates in an indoor office work environment for 80% of day and in an outdoor warehouse environment for 20% of the day, therefore minimal exposure to heat and cold is to be expected.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- basic computer: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
|Job Category||Administrative, Customer Servicer|